Saturday, July 5, 2008

Florida - April 2008


This was one of the best vacations I've ever been on. What a blessing it was to have everyone together for an entire week. There wasn't a single moment that I didn't enjoy myself. I guess it's true that distance makes the heart grow fonder, but I would still prefer to have everyone closer together. I so miss my family. It was hard to have to say goodbye to everyone but I'm so glad we got to spend this time together.




We rented a 7 bedroom house in Kissimmee (sp?) Florida which had a game room in the garage and a pool (not in the garage). We had so much fun. It was awesome to have our own pool. The kids were in and out of the pool pretty much all day everyday. So fun...





The nieces and nephews. What cuties :)





We had a good time collecting seashells at the beach - the name of which escapes me at the moment. It may have been Siesta Beach. At any rate, not all of the shells were unoccupied. We discovered this when a few of the shells got up and walked away.






Jason and me and a lovely sunset.


My parents, sisters and me at the beach. L to R Lisa, LeeAnn, dad, mom, yours truly, Libbey. Please pardon my hairdo. Humidity, ocean, sand - any and all attempts for spiky hair were futile.

1 comment:

JJWright said...

I just wonder who that old lady in the middle is? ARGhhhhh