Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ollie




The first addition to our family was our Springer Spaniel, Ollie (Oliver). It's hard to believe he was ever this small. Ollie is a bit of a pain at times- he was born on 06/06/06 so I guess that should have been a sign :) Anyone who has met Ollie knows what I'm talking about. He's beyond paranoid. He thinks everyone and everything is out to get him. I could go on and on about all of the things he's scared of but I won't. Despite the fact that he drives us crazy sometimes, we love him dearly. As hard as it may be to believe he's super sweet and very smart and obedient - except for when strangers are around :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, dogs are lovable pains in the butt! Where's a pic of your other dog? (Name escapes me) I'm glad that you have joined the "blogging world" and now I can see your cute face and what you've been up too! Hope you had a happy anniversary by the way. Love ya!