Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yep, it's been awhile

I realize that it's been over a month since I last posted anything. What can I say? I'm a lazy blogger. I don't have much to report. I've just been busy with work and life. My girlfriends and I had a girl's night last night, which is always fun. We went to dinner and then back to Karissa's for dessert. She made a super tasty cake. I'm glad that some people I know cook and bake so that I get to experience homemade food once in awhile :) I forgot to bring my camera so unfortunately I don't have any pictures to post of my lovely friends and I. I didn't wear a black shirt and Carrie can confirm - she took a couple of pictures. Well, that is all I have to say for now... until next time.

2 comments:

JJWright said...

Yes...it's time to blog...I do check.

Unknown said...

Hi! I really am gonna send you those pics. They are on my blog if you wanna see them. I also tagged you...check out my blog for details. Love ya!