Sunday, October 19, 2008

28

I turned 28 today. It was a good birthday, pretty low key. Jason gave me a dvd (Juno). The highlight was going to my parent's house for dinner. My mom made roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, and yorkshire pudding. My favorite :) I don't have to go to work tomorrow so it makes today even better. I usually have a bit of anxiety on Sundays, knowing I have to go to work the next day but not today! This isn't the most exciting post, I know, but I felt like I should put something on here since once again, it's been awhile. I don't have any pictures to commemorate the day so I guess whoever may read this is stuck with just this. It's for the best, I'm wearing a black t-shirt today :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy freakin' birthday! I actually have your b-day on my calendar and so I remembered. Love the new background on your blog, but you do NEED to update more often. Hope you have a good day off tomorrow and I'll see ya at the next girls night! Love ya!

JJWright said...

Keep bloggin' and be happy and follow the advice from Carrie to update more often....easier said than done I'm sure, but at least try. Love you lots birthday girl. Mom

Rays said...

I hope you got our birthday song. Bode kept trying to sing the 'you look like a monkey' part but couldn't quite get it right. Hope you had a good birthday and sorry we missed you and didn't actually get to talk. We miss and love you very much!
Lisa & fam

Amy Roper said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday! I like your blog - it's fun to check out everyone's and see what they have been up to. Hope all is well!
~Amy

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

I am glad it was a fun say - there is really nothing better than roast and mash potatoes in my opinion. MMMM.... I want some right now! I love ya - Happy Birthday Linds!